Takin a ride in the Peugeot 505

Клуб любителей Пежо

Сообщение Rustymime » Вс авг 28, 2011 2:40 am

From Youtube.com

Описание:

So I bought a 1983 Peugeot 505 S TurboDiesel with only 145,000 miles on the odometer a week ago. Asbsolutely beautiful and rare car that one hardly ever sees these days anymore in the US (probably because they've all rusted out or blown up or whatever)... I was just saying that everything still works, even the electric windows!! (Except the sunroof - but from what I've been told, the sunroofs on these 505s never worked properly even when brand new anyways, so... wutevs. The air conditioning works amazingly well, which is surprising really that it even works at all, which is a must have if you live in Southern California.... his name is Étienne LOL Yes... I name my cars XD

Étienne's got a 2.3 litre 4-cylinder turbodiesel engine that produces a whopping 80 horsepower, that moves this 1.5 ton bucket of French magnificence to 60mph in about 20 seconds. I love it and plan on keeping this classic forever!

For more info, check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_505

Video taken at California State University Fullerton's "State College" Parking structure

Music: "Just Jack" - Embers (Bimbo Jones edit)

Rustymime
Участник
Участник

Вернуться в Пежо