2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4 Door 4 Wheel Drive..Stock # DT11094..

Dodge

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4 Door 4 Wheel Drive..Stock # DT11094..

Сообщение falcons » Вт сен 07, 2010 11:41 pm

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4 Door 4 Wheel Drive..Stock # DT11094.. Call 1-888-318-1585

From Youtube.com

Описание:

MSRP $40,430 before Internet Discounts.. Brand New 2011 Dodge Ram 2500. Click "window sticker" for details on our website @ http://www.canandaiguachrysler.com

0% Financing Not Available at this price..."Everyones Price" is valid ONLY on purchases made directly through our Internet Department. All vehicles are subject to prior sale and Price Quotes expire in 48 hours.

Everyones Price includes dealership discount, factory rebates, and online savings certificates. You might also be eligible for MORE rebates on the NEW vehicle that you are considering, and I would love the opportunity to speak with you to discuss your eligibility.

By the way, we have many other vehicles available that are similar to this. We would be happy to let you know more about these vehicles, plus provide information on the value of your car, equipment options, financing and anything else that will help you make an informed buying decision. Please contact me if you are interested. My toll free phone number is 888-318-1585. Ask the operator for Laura in the Internet Department

If you would like to streamline the car buying process, you can submit an online credit application which will allow us to process a no obligation pre-approval AND reduce your time at the dealership.

I am looking forward to meeting with you... Thank you,

Laura Roberts
Business Development Manager
Canandaigua Chrysler Dodge Jeep
(888) 318-1585 Toll Free

Also we pride ourselves for our service after the sale. Canandaigua Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep has been in business for over 40 years. We offer FREE Loaner cars, and if you live within 60 miles of us we will come to your home or place of work, pickup your vehicle, leave you a service loaner vehicle, service your car and then return it to you.. ALL AT NO CHARGE!!

falcons

Вернуться в Додж