Dodge Charger Back to Life (Burnout)

Dodge

Сообщение filimorbr » Вс янв 24, 2010 7:26 am

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Heres a video i made of the restoration and modification of a 1972 Dodge Charger.

FAQ:

1: "That burnout sucked, why did you use oil?"
1: I apologize i know its kind of lame LOL but i had just bought the tires when i made the video and i need them to last as long as possible cuz they are not cheap. This car can burn in dry and stay there. I decided to use oil to make smoke out of the oil instead of the tires.

2: "Why Automatic Transmission?"
2: Because this is my everyday car and manual transmissions in classic cars are very unpractical in traffic, when i can have this car as my weekend car i will make it a manual.

3: "You Must Be a Rich Kid, This was made with your fathers money"
3: No, Hell No. I bought this car for 3000 bucks in very bad condition and worked very hard everyday after school with my own hands in it for about 2 years and put all my life savings into it.

4: "What Engine does it have?"
4: It has a slightly modified 360 engine with long headers, manifold, crankshaft, piston heads, an Edelbrock 4 throat carb, sparkplugs and cables.

Thanks For Watching!

Music by The Album Leaf, "Red Eye". All the Rights of the song owned by The Album Leaf.

filimorbr

Вернуться в Додж