Porsche Cayenne Diesel Start-Up...

Все модели Порше

Porsche Cayenne Diesel Start-Up...

Сообщение LBRSDN » Ср фев 23, 2011 2:03 am

2011 Porsche Cayenne Diesel Start-Up and Full Vehicle Tour

From Youtube.com

Описание:

A very big thank you to Julius and the rest of the staff at Porsche Centre Glenmarie for giving me this opportunity to make videos on Porsches! Although at the time of filming, time was restricted and I only got videos on 2 cars, but still, I enjoyed my time there and will hope to get back there soon!

In this video, I have the 2011 Porsche Cayenne Diesel. The engine in this car is a 3.0 turbodiesel V6 that puts out 240bhp @ 4000-4400rpm and 550Nm of torque @ 2000-2250rpm. The car is mated to a 8-speed Tiptronic S automatic transmission and goes from 0-100km/h in 7.8seconds. Fuel consumption is estimated at 7.4l/100km and the carbon dioxide emissions is at 195g/km.

The colour for this particular car in the video is called solid Black and the interior is in Black as well. There are 2 variants of the Cayenne Diesel available in Malaysia; Standard and Premium. The 'Standard' retails for RM560,000 and makes do without navigation, BOSE sound system, etc.. The 'Premium' retails at RM620,000 and includes most of the amenities that are absent from the Standard.

LBRSDN
Участник
Участник

Вернуться в Порше