1985 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible 22K miles

Кадиллаки на заказ

Сообщение iloveisohuntsobad » Ср май 12, 2010 12:46 am

From Youtube.com

Описание:
This is the nicest Eldorado convertible that I have had the pleasure to own. It looks terrific sitting next to my triple white 84 Seville in the garage. This Biarritz drive and looks as new. Factory paint, factory tires, the only thing not factory is the battery and the alternator. (I have the original alternator in a box) Everything works as it did on day one. Antenna runs up and down as expected, along with everything else. The leather on the seats and steering wheel are not worn slick with use. You can actually feel the graining of the leather. No rattles, the doors shut solid, the smell of the interior is that of a new car. These are very sound investments.

This Eldorado was previously on youtube but it was time to update. Same car, same music even. I have left the old video as "unlisted, meaning that if you are linked up to it, it hasn't gone away. You just wont see it in a search.

If you liked this promotional video and would like one made for your car, or a business, hobby, wedding, vacation, anniversary,,, contact us at Coachella Valley Web Service http://www.cvwebservice.com/ We will hook you up.

We also build and host inexpensive websites for business, personal or to show of your car collection.

iloveisohuntsobad

Вернуться в Кадиллак