Opel Astra F Movie

Opel

Opel Astra F Movie

Сообщение vista2009 » Пт авг 06, 2010 8:14 am

Opel Astra F Movie

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Subscribe Me and more info http://danusko.7x.cz/
The Opel Astra F debuted in 1991. With the Kadett E's successor, Opel adopted the Astra nameplate, which was already used by Vauxhall for the Kadett D and E (see Vauxhall Astra). It was offered as a three or five-door hatchback, a saloon (sedan), and an estate (wagon), known as the Caravan. A cabriolet was also offered, designed and built by Bertone in Italy. This car was offered in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Turkey with the name Astra Classic from 1998 to 2002. The Astra F finished production in 1998.
The model was launched in South Africa in 1992, where it was produced under licence by Delta. However, the Kadett name was retained for the Astra hatchback until 1999. The South African Astra included a variant with a 2.0 L turbocharged engine called the 200tS which was produced in limited numbers in both sedan and hatchback guise. The engine (C20LET) in the 200tS was sourced from the Calibra 2.0 L turbo 4wd found on European markets, but local engineers converted the 6 speed drivetrain to front wheel drive only and as such was unique to that market. Sedan and station wagon models were offered under the Astra name. Controversially, the Kadett and Astra in South Africa won the title of 'Car of the Year' in two consecutive years (1993 and 1994) even though they were versions of the same car. South African nomenclature was denoted in centilitres, so the Astra and Kadett ranges featured 140, 160i, 180i and 200i models.
Vauxhall Astra F
The Opel Astra also became available in Australasia badged as a Holden, first in New Zealand in 1995, and then Australia in 1996. The first models were imported from the UK, but the current model is imported from Belgium. The original Holden Astra was originally a rebadged Nissan Pulsar, first sold in the mid-1980s.
Opel Astra's first generation was imported to Brazil. Chevrolet of Brazil sent the 2.0 liter/115 bhp engines to Belgium whence the completed cars took their way to Brazil. In 1996 the Brazilian government increased the import rate, though the car remained very expensive[citation needed]. The second generation was manufactured in Brazil.
The Opel Astra F consisted of two main revisions and was revised in 1995, with the launch of Opel's new Ecotec engine. For a short period, a submodel which consisted of parts from both revisions was produced. The submodel used all the new Ecotec running gear, but many parts from the previous revision were used in order to use up leftover parts. Other main changes included mildly-altered exterior styling, and availability of new specification models.[citation needed]
Aside from the South Africa-only 200TS, the lead model was the GSi — a 2.0 L I4 16v petrol injected model with 147 bhp (110 kW), available as a 3-door only. However, this was substituted between 19951996 and was renamed the ASTRA SPORT, although only a limited number were produced. It also featured sports bodykit and interior. The GSi too was updated in 1997, with the engine being replaced for a lower-powered but more modern 'Ecotec' version.

vista2009
Участник
Участник

Вернуться в Опель